Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sleep? What is sleep?

It is 2:30 in the morning. Colbie is currently doing this.



And I though I wish this is what Piper was doing, she is not.

It is my fault that she/we are not asleep. I made the mistake of letting her go to sleep around 6 pm today. I guess I could have forced her to stay awake, but she gets pretty dramatic when she is tired. And whiney. And just plain old grouchy. So, I let her sleep. And sleep she did- till 9:30.

That being said, it comes as no surprise that she is still awake, watching The Incredibles and climbing in and out of bed with me every 15 minutes. But, I can happily report that it hasn't been too painful staying awake because I not only drank a triple venti after 4 o'clock, but I also had a grande after 8. Yay for caffeine.

All in all, though, I kinda like our late nights together. She is only going to be 2 for a little while longer, and before long she won't need me to stay up with her. Colbie probably won't ever.



Here is a picture of Miss "I have the sleep habits of a teenager" during a nap.





Kids are so precious when they sleep! Please take note of the 3 binkies that she has. One in the mouth and two in the hand. She loves her binkies. Almost as much as she loves me ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment