Wednesday, May 5, 2010

That's right. I'm a dork!

Today, I got a library card. And now I'm going to blog about it!

I know it is silly to write about a little old library card, but you just don't understand. I was literaly giddy when she handed me by card. You see, I love, love, LOVE to read. And I haven't been doing it lately because I simply don't have the money to buy all the books that I want. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks... DUH! The library lets you read for FREE!

I can't remember the last time I had a library card. I'm sure it was either in High School or Jr. High. In college, I hardly ever was able to read for pleasure unless it was reading unassigned sections of my literature books. So I am so happy to be reaquainted with my local library.

It is sad that it took me this long to tap into such a valuable resource. So very sad. But I'm all about it now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment