Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Still loving it!

The cloth diapering, that is! I need more, though. Between two kids, 2 dozen prefolds is enough to get me through just one day. And that is only if the kiddos cooperate and "perform" they way I want them to. Of course, you know Piper is not going to do that, because well, she's Piper! I don't mean this in a bad way, I promise. She definitely has shown that she is not predisposed to conform!
Yesterday, I had manage to time their diaper changes perfectly. Right before bedtime I had 3 prefolds left and one hemp insert. I double up on the prefolds for Piper so I don't have to worry about her waking up in a puddle. Anyway... Not even 10 minutes after I got her ready for bed, the little stinker, well... stinked! So, I had to put her in a disposable. Boo.
So here is my current wish list:

I want a Planet Wise Wet/Dry bag. In this exact pattern. (Hint, Hint)

I also would like at least 3 more Snappis. This is a cool little contraption.I don't think I would think cloth diapering is nearly as easy as I do with out it! No need for pins with this bad boy. I only have one, I need two and I want 4 total!

I also want another Thirsties Duo Wrap diaper cover. They get the job done!

And of course I want some more prefolds. At least 6 more, I think. I bought the DiaperRite green edged prefolds from Diaper Junction and I really love them.

So, there you have it. The "current" wish list. If you need my mailing address, let me know! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment