Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Review: Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo

I'm a lazy busy mom, so my hair is sometimes neglected.  Okay, who am I trying to kid here?  My hair is lucky if it gets washed more than 2 times a week.  I know that is gross, but I have a 2.5 year old and a 7 month old.  Plus, I watch a 23 month old 5 days a week.  I take it as a sign that it is going to be a very good day if I am even able to get into the shower!  So, back to the hair.  I often find myself looking at greasy hair.  And this is usually when we are about to walk out the door to go somewhere that more than likely entails running into someone I know.

I have heard about dry shampoos in the past.  I've even been tempted to buy it.  But, my husband doesn't I don't like wasting money on things that don't work, so I've been afraid to try it.  So,  I was really excited when the folks at Salon Grafix sent me a bottle of Invisible Dry Shampoo to try out.




According to the Salon Grafix website:


Salon Grafix's Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo goes on clear to clean and refresh your hair - with no color and no powdery residue. Just spray in and brush out.



•New Invisible Formula


•Neutralizes Odors


•No Powdery Residue


•Safe for All Hair Types



The day it came in the mail, I had actually washed my hair.  So, I had to wait to try it out.  I've never been more excited about not washing my hair! I waited 48 hours (which is often the case anyway) before I gave the Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo a try. 

Before:  Nice and greasy ;)             

I followed the directions listed on the bottle. After spraying it onto my roots in short burst, I let the product dry for at least one minute.  Then, I ran a brush through my hair and voila, my hair looked a lot cleaner and smelled fabulous. 


After:  It looks much better!
I am very pleased with the results.  If you ask me, Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo is well worth $7.99.

Things I love:
  • It degreased my hair!
  • It smells great!
  • It didn't leave any powdery residue in my hair.
  • This product will help lengthen the life of my hair color.
The Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo is great for touch ups between washes.   You can purchase it at retails stores such as CVS and Target nationwide. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment