Friday, July 2, 2010

All the things she says


Here's a post to all the cute things that Piper says as of today.


"I can't want it" (Whenever someone tries to give her anything that might actually be good for her)
"Look what Piper's got! Yay!" (usually when she has something she isn't suppose to)
"Yucky, bleh." (
"That's my Colbie"
"Hey sugar booger" (To Colbie)
"Colbie smile"
"I lubee you"
Gasp, gasp "What's that? I hear it!" (she says this when she hears an airplane, large trucks, sirens,etc)
"My heiny spicy mama! Fix it!" (she had diaper rash when this phrase came out.)
"I need to cover up my boobies" (she says this when she wants me to put on her bathing suit top.
"I need sugar!" (kisses)
"Count with me" (thanks to Dora)
"Mama, I hongry" (my little redneck)
"I need Chocette milk"
"Colbie so cute"

Sometimes, she refers to herself as "baby". Usually when she is tired. "Baby's tired, mama."

I'm sure there are more, but this is all I could think of off of the top of my head that I knew I wanted to remember ten years from now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment